One may ask which is the best lending app in Kenya? Or what is the most user friendly Mobile loan app? These are questions that have been answered in our blogs before. Well, this time I went out and tried to focus a little into the future. Who are the newest mobile loan providers? Who offers an out of the box customer experience? What are their strengths? The answers are as follows.
- Jumbopesa, It is a startup mobile lending platform that that allows the ordinary user to grow from Kshs 500 to Kshs 50,000. It is an easy to user app with a great user interface. Offering instant loans, friendly royalty points program and timely customer care. Loans are remitted directly to your mobile account with a repayment period of 30 days. With a lot of exciting features planned and their futuristic features, Jumbo Pesa will definitely be among the top mobile loans platforms in Kenya 2019. Download and borrow today.
- Whizz Housing Finance recently launched a digital banking product called Whizz. Customers can access loans quick loans by downloading the app from playstore. Fast moving and also one of prospective 2019 top players.
- Utunzi This is the third most downloaded loan app in Kenya. Their Loan approvals depend on a borrower’s credit score considering also the information provided in the sign-up questionnaire.
- Stawika automatically evaluates mobile phone data as well as other factors to assign loans.The process takes less than 5 minutes and your loan is ready.
- Saida Based on your previous usage of your phone – call, sms, data and how you use mobile money services such as M-Pesa to evaluate the amount of loan you qualify for. It takes around 10 minutes for your loan to be processed.
By now you might be wondering why some common players are in the list. The likes of Tala, Mshwari, KCB Mpesa, Branch, Timiza are regular providers of quick loans. But our test was purely based on new players with creative technology that are likely to disrupt the industry. Lets hook up in 2019 and see how these new loan apps change the game.
We have done other blogs that compare cheapest loan apps, fastest mobile loans provider, how to get loans on Mpesa, Tala that will be of interest to you. Check them out.